It’s April and you haven’t found your college match? Don’t despair, there are still colleges that look for students!
If you are late to the college application game, haven’t found your college match yet, or didn’t get admitted to universities you really wanted to go to, then here is some news for you!
There are still colleges in the USA as well as abroad that are accepting applications!
In fact, some countries in Europe haven’t even started their college application process yet, like Germany for example.
Colleges in the USA that are still open for applications from students
Every year around this time of the year, the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) releases a list of colleges and universities that are still accepting applications. Some of them might even have some financial aid still available for you too.
Please take a look at the extensive list here at this link.
If you are still trying to find out where you can continue your educational path this fall, this list can be a perfect starting point. The NACAC list is updated daily, therefore keep checking it for new additions regularly.
Colleges in Europe that are still accepting applications from students
Note: You don’t need to speak any language other than English to be eligible for studying at these universities below. These are either U.S. universities or universities that offer degrees fully taught in English.
Following find a few examples of universities in Europe (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Austria, Netherlands, Ireland & Germany) that not only still accept applications, but all of them are available for you to study for a Bachelor’s degree in English. No other language skills are needed!
- Universitá Bocconi in Milano, Italy just opened its third and last application cycle. If you are interested in attending a first-rate international business school don’t delay and apply ASAP since this application cycle will close soon.
- Franklin University in Switzerland has rolling admissions and still accepts students. It’s a small 4-year American liberal arts and sciences university with strong ties to industry for great internships. It is especially known for its unique study/travel program that’s integrated into the curriculum. “Academic Travel” is Franklin’s signature program where you will learn and experience a new country for two weeks every semester.
- Saint Louis University in Madrid, Spain, is the branch campus of Sant Louis in Missouri. The regular application deadline is normally April 1st. However, SLU Madrid will “continue to accept applications and award scholarships for as long as space is available.” Click here for more information
- Modul University, an international private university in Vienna, Austria has its deadline for applicants from the USA, Mexico, and other countries on July 15th. Within the offered Bachelors in Applied Data Science, International Management, Tourism and Hospitality, and Tourism, Hotel Management & Operations, you can specialize your Bachelor Program in Entrepreneurship & Leadership, Tourism & Event Management, and more.
- University College Groningen, a liberal arts program of the University of Groningen in the Netherlands lets international students apply until May 1st. Similar to a small American liberal arts college, students will be part of an international vibrant community and live together in international student housing. You can find more information on the BA/BSc program and the university here.
- University College Dublin, Ireland, is accepting applications from US applicants on a rolling basis. The final deadline to apply is July 1st. Even though applications are accepted until the July 1st deadline, some study programs (courses) might already have reached their capacity. So, apply ASAP. TIP for US students: You won’t need a Visa to study in Ireland which makes the application process really easy and you apply directly at UCU.
- University of Applied Sciences in Würzburg-Schweinfurth, Germany offers a variety of Bachelors in English. Since this is a public university, the Bachelor’s programs are tuition-free even for international students. Some of the English-taught Bachelors will need a pre-study internship, so please check the website. The university offers English-taught Bachelor’s in Robotics, Business & Engineering, Mechatronics, and in Logistics. The application period is from May 1st – July 15th, 2022.
There are plenty more universities in Europe that would be happy to hear from you and receive your application. The universities above are only a small example of universities that offer English-taught study programs for international students.
Please contact us if you need help finding specific programs for you, either here in the USA or abroad, or if you need help with the application process. As international university admissions experts, we would love to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Discuss your college options with us. Set up a 20-minute Discovery Call !
Make sure to sign up for our mailing list and receive updates, timely articles, and special offers for our college application programs.